Jango includes some plugins that must be installed and activated: Slider Revolution, Visual Composer Google Map and Visual Composer. The Visual Composer is needed in order to activate the page builder, advanced functionalities, and layouts. Any other plugins that come with the theme are optional.
- Navigate to Jango > Install Plugins
- Install and activate Visual Composer.
- Click the Install button on each plugin to initiate installation.
- Activate the Visual Composer > Role Manager for all the custom post types.
Plugins included in the Demo
Our demo includes plugins that are also included with your purchase, and are included in the ThemeForest download package.
- Revolution Slider – This is a premium slider plugin created by ThemePunch.
- Contact Form 7 – This plugin is free. We recommend using Contact Form 7 if you need to use forms on your website pages.
- Visual Composer Google Map – This is a premium plugin. Use it to add a powerful map block on Visual Composer.
- Visual Composer – This is a premium plugin. Use it to create amazing custom layouts on your pages and adding a several set of useful addons.
When you install or update Jango, you will receive a WordPress notification message advising you to install or update the required and recommended plugins. Please make it a point to visit the Plugins screen after installing or updating Jango.